Machines are the basis of all industrial production. Neither the automotive industry, or the production of medical equipment, or aviation and space could exist without the precision equipment for metalworking.
The German company SPINNER was founded in 1949 and for more than 60 years has been producing a full range of turning and milling equipment for solving any technological problems.
Precision machines SPINNER are successfully operated worldwide in more than 40 countries. Machines of the company SPINNER use in various industries as relatively small enterprises, as well as large concerns with a worldwide reputation.
A wide range of equipment manufactured by SPINNER allows to solve any production tasks in the field of metal working. The advantageous price-quality ratio, short delivery times, as well as high-quality technological and service support of the customer allowed SPINNER to gain a leading position in its price segment.
SPINNER machines are:
• Super Precision
• Best Repeatability
• High speed
• Online Service
• Satisfied Customers
Spinner equipment is represented by the following model range:
Vertical and horizontal machining centers:
- MVC - universal vertical machining centers;
- VC - highly dynamic vertical machining centers;
- U - high-technology vertical machining centers;
- DMH - vertical processing centers of portal type;
- EH - horizontal machining centers.
Lathe working machines:
- SB / PD - precision lathes;
- TD - high-performance turning machining centers;
- EL - inexpensive universal turning centers;
- TS - universal turning machining centers;
- TM - turning-milling machining centers;
- Spinner loaders.
Universal grinding machines:
- Universal grinding machine SM.
Constant innovations in the field of creating new and fundamentally new designs of tools and tooling provide undeniable advantages of the proposed products in the machining industries.
- MVC - all purpose vertical machining centers
- VC - highly dynamic vertical machining centers
- U - high-tech vertical machining centers
- DMH - vertical machining centers of portal type
- EH - horizontal machining centers
- SB / PD - precision lathes
- TD - high-performance turning machining centers
- EL - inexpensive universal turning centers
- TC - Universal Turning Machining Centers
- TM - Turning and milling machining centers
- Bar loaders SPINNER
- Universal grinding machine SM